Boise Tree Service Pest Control in Boise, Idaho
Insect Control Prevention & Treatment
Prevent devastating infestations of bugs on your trees with potent tree insect managment provided by Boise Valley Tree Trimming Service, Boise, Idaho. Treatments include spraying, granule application and trimming invested limbs.
Insects that use your trees for food and shelter often can overwhelm the health of a tree, even precipitating disease and even a downward spiral to its death. For peace of mind, Call now for a free, no-obligation inspection and estimate.
Boise's tree landscape is amazingly diverse. Each species of tree has is susceptible to different diseases and insects. Watch for any changes in the appearance of your tree, particularly the bark. Insects can cause hidden damage that can kill or ruin the look of your trees.
Act fast when you see signs of insect activity or unusual marks on the limbs or bark of you trees. Web-building, wood-boring, leaf-eating, sap-sucking and egg laying insects can overcome a tree rapidly. Some insects such as scale also produce a sticky, honey-like substance that drips from the trees onto vehicles, sheds, and homes causing permanent damage to paint and finishes. The sweet drippings can also draw ants and other pests.
Tree Service & Tree Maintenance
Beautiful trees add warmth and comfort to your home and landscape.
Trees that are well-shaped and healthy add value and beauty to both commercial and residential properties.
Pruning, fertilization and pest control are important factors in determining the appearance and life span of your trees.
Trees are an important part of your landscape. With the proper tree care, your tree could last for generations.
As a home and property owner, you want to ensure that your trees and landscape emerge from the hot summers or cold winters we have in Boise. You do not want to see dead and damaged limbs due to improper tree care. We all hate to love a beloved tree. Also, removing a dead or unattractive tree can be expensive. The leftover root system can make it impossible to plant another tree in the same area, so the whole landscaping concept has to be changed.
Our tree maintenance consists of fertilizing, trimming, and spraying your trees. Our professionals know the signs of insect infestation. Using their knowledge and experience they know the type of fertilizer needed for each tree and the best time for applicaion.
Call (208)914-6923 today at for a free inspection and no-obligation estimate.
6 EASY WAYS TO BEST LOOKING TREES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
1. Plant the right tree in the right place. Dogwoods don't belong in full sun, Douglas-fir shouldn't be planted under the power lines.
2. Water and mulch newly planted trees. Mulch with a ring of wood chips extending out 2 feet from the base of the tree.
3. Protect trees from mowers, weed eaters, and other equipment. Avoid growing grass right up to the base of the tree.
4. The soil should be firm around the trunk, but don't pack the soil tightly when planting. Mulch around the tree to avoid soil compaction and root suffocation. Leave roots alone.
5. Prune according to accepted methods. Hire Boise Valley Tree Trimming when the job is too big.
6. If you think a tree needs to be topped, you might be better off cutting the tree down and planting a smaller variety.
Schedule a Free Estimate Now!